Raimundo Raimundo 646 MIDI Flamenco Guitar
MIDI onboard flamenco guitar Raimundo 646 MIDI. Great flamenco guitar with cutaway and RMC-Polidrive IV MIDI system. A professional flamenco guitar with solid spruce top, solid cypress back and sides, ebony fingerboard, cedar neck with ebony stripe reinforcement and the aclaimed RMC-Polidrive MIDI system fitted in at factory. This is probably the best MIDI pickup-preamp system available in the market. The same mounted in the Godin Multiac MIDI guitars.
By buying this product you can collect up to 67 loyalty points. Your cart will total 67 points that can be converted into a voucher of 33,50 €.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides : Solid Cypress
- Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm
- Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Cedar with Ebony
- Width of the neck on the nut: 50,5 mm
- Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61,5 mm
- Head Machine: Golden
- Scale: 650 mm
- Avialable with NARROW BODY
- With RMC MIDI system
- 6 channel polyphonic preamp with 3-band equalizer and guitar/synth controls.The Polyphonic section of the preamp buffers the separate string signals and routes them separately to the POLY OUT jack. The separate string signals are also combined in the 'DMX' feedback elimination circuit which produces a mono instrument signal. The mono signal is then equalized, passed through the INSTR. VOLUME control, buffered with a low output impedance Line Driver and fed to both the MONO OUT and the POLY OUT jacks. 3-Band EQ with Mid-Frequency Select switch,'DMX' Acoustic Feedback elimination circuitry. Synth Volume and SW1 & SW2 Synth Mode Selectors. Excellent synth tracking and dynamic response. Compatible with all current Guitar to MIDI converters. Two output jacks: 13-pin DIN and 1/4" phone. Works on single internal 9V battery or phantom power. Studio Quality performance 90 dB S/N typical
No customer comments for the moment.