Packages are generally dispatched within 3 - 10 working days or under, after receipt of payment, and are shipped via UPS, FEDEX, Correos Express or TNT with tracking and signed-for proof of delivery recorded. Note that many of our guitars are supplied directly by the manufacturer and may still be in the finishing process when you purchase them, leading to a short delay in shipment. In this case, the customer will be informed of any new delivery dates and reserves the right to continue with the order or cancel it. Guitar From Spain reserves the right to choose the transport agency it deems appropriate for each country and for each shipment.
Generally delivery time is 2 - 7 working days, depending on the destination. Note that when exporting outside the EU there may be some additional delay due to customs clearance in the destination country. The time of preparation of shipments of guitars containing rosewood outside the European Union may suffer delays due to the management of CITES certificates. Guitar From Spain will do everything possible to make this preparation period as short as possible, but we can not promise to give an exact date, since the elaboration of these certificates does not depend on Guitar From Spain, but on the corresponding authorities. All our guitars are shipped with insurance. For this insurance to be effective, the customer must notify the carrier of any defects or significant breakage in the packaging and notify Guitar From Spain in a period not exceeding 24 hours from receipt of the order. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a tracking number to track your package online.
In August, some guitar makers, close for holidays. Your order may suffer some additional delay *. If this happens, we will refund 5% of the value of your order if you keep it until the end of the month.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Import taxes and customs charges are not included in shipments to countries outside the European Union and must be paid by customers in the country of destination. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Purchases offered in the Canaries, Ceuta, Melilla or territories of countries not members of the European Union including the United Kingdom from January 1th 2021 are exempt from VAT.
Import taxes and customs charges are not included in our prices or in the shipping cost to countries outside the European Union and must be paid in the country of destination by the customer to the shipping company once calculated by the customs in your country.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Our shipping prices are calculated on the basis of one guitar box with the dimensions of 49x19x114cm. This box can accommodate a single guitar, with or without a guitar case, with the additon of other small accesories, such as guitar tuners, guitar strings, guitar straps, and similar products. If your order comprises more than 2 guitars or more than 2 guitar cases, or anything else that exceed the capacity of our standard shipping box, some extra shipping charges may be applied. In such case, we will let you know of the applicable extra shipping charges. You are then free to accept the conditions, or cancel your order.
Shipments insured by:
Our policy is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction when you place an order with guitarfromspain.com*. Notwithstanding, if you are unhappy with an item you have received, or you have changed your mind, then in line with the Distance Selling Directive (DSD) you have the right to return said item, provided you inform us of this decision within 14 days of receipt. All returned products must be returned unused and received by guitarfromspain.com in the same perfect condition in which they were sent to you, in the original packaging, including owner manual, warranty card and any supplied accessories.
- Once you have informed us of your decision to return a product, you must wait for our confirmation and will receive instructions for the safe return of the goods, including the return address and export documents, if needed. Goods will be returned at the customers own expense and risk, and to this end, we recommend you fully insure your return shipment. Any dispute with the shipping agent with regard to the return shipping will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Once returned goods are received by guitarfromspain.com and checked by our technical department, we’ll issue a refund of the cost of the goods by your original payment method only. Transportation fees paid at the time of purchase will not be refunded in any circumstances. Please note that there is a 10% restocking charge.
- Any goods that are received incomplete, or not in perfect condition will incur a 25% restocking charge or can result in being rejected upon receipt.
- A refund will be made directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier, once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us brand new and in mint condition.
* Each manufacturer decides which is the best height adjustment for the strings of each guitar, depending on the characteristics and needs of each model. Guitar From Spain will not be responsible for the standard adjustment of the guitars that we sell and we will not consider a manufacturing defect a height adjustment that does not satisfy each client.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay for the return postage of products.
Special orders, guitars with options included, lefty guitars that are not in stock at the time of purchase or non-standard models will not benefit from the 14 days money back warranty but they are still covered by the manufacturer's limited warranty.
All our products are shipped with insurance that covers the full purchase amount. A classical guitar is a delicate instrument, fragile and often very valuable. We recommend you purchase one of our special cases in our store, within which your guitar will travel securely. This option will give you extra peace of mind as well as offering a safe place to store and transport your guitar. Your package will also have the additional protection of a strong cardboard box.
Guitar from Spain relies upon the services of third party couriers for all of our deliveries. We aim to carry out our despatch and delivery promises on time, but there are inevitably a few rare occasions when couriers fail to perform the service that they are required to. We cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item in circumstances beyond our control.
For the avoidance of doubt, Guitar from Spain will not refund the standard delivery charge if a courier has failed to deliver the item(s) on the anticipated delivery date, unless an upgraded Premium Guaranteed Service has been paid for and an item has not been delivered within the pre-agreed timescale. In this case, a refund will be given equal to the difference in price between the Premium Guaranteed Service and the standard non-guaranteed service price. Please allow 10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Guitar from Spain will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 10 days of the expected delivery date.
All goods will be delivered to the address supplied by the customer. The customer is responsible for making all arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. All goods that have been requested by the customer to be left in a 'safe' place are the responsibility of the customer and we will not be held liable for missing or stolen items.
Where a parcel cannot be delivered, e.g. no-one at home, the courier will leave a card with a phone number to call to arrange another delivery time. If the parcel does not arrive when you are expecting it then please don't hesitate to contact us through our Contact Form and we will do our best to liaise with the relevant courier to trace the parcel's whereabouts. If your parcel cannot be delivered because nobody can sign for it within 3 days it will be returned to us. Should we then have to re-send the parcel, we reserve the right to re-charge the cost of any re-delivery.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If boxes arrive in a damaged condition, please unpack appliance immediately. Damages must be confirmed in writing to the carrier, otherwise we can't accept compensation claims. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inform us within 24 hours after reception of a damaged item.
Shipments insured by:
Care of warranty repairs
In the event you have to make use of the manufacturer's warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of carriage and customs charges to and from Emotional Trading S.L. Once the products are in our facilities, Emotional Trading SL will take care of the delivery and return of the products to the official manufacturer's service, without any extra shipping cost to the customer.
- Please bear in mind that guitarfromspain.com does not have an in-house repair department, so it usually takes up to 6 weeks for us to process a warranty repair due to additional process steps. The quickest and most practical way to resolve a repair under warranty is for the customer to contact the manufacturer directly, in most cases.
- Please contact us through our Contact Form to inform us of your wish to return a product.
- We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- Packaging must be marked "RETURNED GOODS RELIEF"
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt. We recommend that you insure the shipment, then return it to:
Emotional Trading S.L.
Cerro del Castillo, 10